2008-12-27

Toshiba 32AV500 32 inch LCD HDTV Review


Toshiba 32AV500 32" LCD HDTV Review


I am so glad that the prices of the LCD TVs have fallen so that now I have bought a brand new Toshiba 32AV500 32" LCD HDTV for my room. Since when I bought it, I have actually fallen in love with the model. Not only is it very affordable but also has great functions to its credit. The great picture quality of 720p HD along with a very impressive feature-set with 32AV500U is exquisite in itself. It can also be used as computer monitor with the use of PC Input.

This great model has a Dynalight back light control that utilizes the advanced image process in order to monitor every video frame’s brightness. This also helps me to adjust the intensity of the backlight accordingly. With the help of this precision, there is a creation of seamless transition along with deep blacks to increase the detail and the depth analysis. The CineSpeed LCD panels that it has have a great response speed of 8 ms or more and give quality perfect theater images. In fact, the wide view angle also ensures that the view is extraordinary from all the places no matter where I sit in the room. The StableSound it has maintains the television volume with in a pre set range which is regardless of source signal.

Having QAM/ ATSC Digital Tuner for cable- in- the- clear and over- the- air digital tuning and two HDMI digital-inputs, this set stands remarkably apart and is cost effective. The best part is that the amazing high gloss black cabinet of the Toshiba 32AV500 32" LCD HDTV adds glamour to my room.

1 comment: