2009-03-02

Sharp LC-37G4U 37 inch HDTV AQUOS LCD TV


Sharp LC37G4U 37-INCH HDTV AQUOS LCD TV

The product has very similar qualities matched with its name, Sharp. When I was planning to buy an LCD the first and foremost thing that I wanted was good quality picture with ultrasonic. Sharp’s Aquos LCD model suited with all that I needed for my drawing room. The best part of it is the availability of sizes. I personally wanted a 22” which very few offered except Sharp. The other features that suited me the most of for this particular model is the in-built DVD player that it has. It performs extraordinarily in all kinds of audio and video formats and we face no problem playing any DVD or CD in them.
This model also has HDMI input for convenient connection to a digital device. Now, let us talk about the weight. All these days we were used to using those models which were heavy and thus it became a real concern at the time of shifting to somewhere else. In case of Aquos I can remain free from this tension as it weights a little more than 18 pounds which is amazing thing for a TV. You have the option of both hanging it as well as keeping it on a table top according to your convenience.
Most of the fights in my house are among the kids with the possession of the computer. But now, it has ended simply because of this TV. Its PC input conveniently turns your TV into a PC monitor. So now it is like two things with a single purchase which is an amazing deal at such low prices. Sharp offers me a viewing angle of 160oH x 150oV and thus we can now view it from any angles of our drawing room. It’s truly been amazing experience while watching this television and the whole mood has changed for each and every family member in my house.

No comments:

Post a Comment