2009-02-25

SONY Bravia KDL-32M4000 32 inch LCD HDTV


SONY Bravia KDL-32M4000 32" LCD HDTV

This diwali I brought home a crisp and glare-free viewing for my bedroom - SONY Bravia KDL-32M4000 32" LCD HDTV. The best part of this set is that this no frills HDTV gave me all that I asked for – unambiguous picture clarity, high resolution, and I got the entire world at my doorstep. Rugged reliability is the core feature of SONY Bravia KDL-32M4000 32" LCD HDTV which made my purchase so special. This piece is marked by an easy, one-touch management, highly compatible and ACE contrast enhancement for better shadow detail. The double HDMI inputs as well as a PC input give five different ways to ensure supreme HD-level picture quality on screen. The features of SONY Bravia KDL-32M4000 32" LCD HDTV deserves a special attention:
  1. High gloss black finish
  2. Built-in digital (ATSC) and analog (NTSC) tuners for over the air TV broadcasts
  3. HDMI input
  4. 720p resolution
  5. Amazing digital video processing
  6. Built-in stereo speakers
  7. A composite set with double component video
  8. Outstanding picture settings memory for each video input.
  9. RF input for antenna or cable signals
  10. Classy detachable stand
  11. Remote control
  12. 16:9 HD 720p Resolution 720p (1366x768p) LCD Panel
  13. BRAVIA Engine with ACE (Advanced Contrast Enhancer)
  14. BRAVIA Theatre Sync (HDMI-CEC).
SONY Bravia KDL-32M4000


The advanced contrast enhancer makes adjusting the level of illumination scenes to improve the overall contrast without obscuring the details in the dark areas of an image. When I bought this set I had a wide array of choice in front of me; I could choose from colors like black, red, brown, and white. Bright colors, great contrast, and sharp images make my viewing simply enjoyable as it is a superb piece. Above all this high-tech technology lies its sleek and sophisticated design which has made it a hallmark of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment