2009-02-23

Sony Bravia M-Series KDL-19M4000 Review


Sony Bravia M-Series KDL-19M4000/L 19-Inch 720p LCD HDTV, White with Blue Accent – Enjoy its high tech performance

What a wonderful LCD television set is this? I really have never seen such remarkable and appealing product, substantial manufacturing from Sony. Well sized speakers are mounted at apposite positions and the sound quality is also significant. A handle on the top enhances the portability of this television set while hanging base that is employed as stand by this flat panel was capable enough to make it perfectly vertical or 5 degrees backwards. I felt some confusion while going through instruction manual as no clear description was provided, color settings was not even mentioned in that, but this was not a big issue for me. The quality of images for both digital as well as analog channels was really great. It is a perfect choice if you are purchasing it for your kitchen or bed room. The touch of blue color really adds more to the beauty and attractiveness, noise reduction feature included is considerable.

Sony Bravia M-Series KDL


Exceptional design of this flat panel display was enough to keep me amazed for a while. I have played with each and every setting whether it is power consumption feature, aspect ratio adjustments, color contrasts or adjustments in volume level, all is perfectly fine and you can’t complain for its superior performance. The cost factor is also considerable, not so high; an average person can easily purchase this product. Before purchasing this product, I personally read various reviews of several customers regarding this product; all spoke in favor of this flat panel LCD television set. I also set my mind to buy it and the next day, it was enhancing the décor of my bed room. I was a little surprised by the weight of this device, as I was expecting less weight, but not a big problem. I am really very happy to purchase this product and want to suggest you too.

Sony Bravia M-Series KDL

No comments:

Post a Comment