2009-02-08

Toshiba 37AV502U 37 INCH LCD HDTV Review



Toshiba 37AV502U 37 INCH LCD HDTV

I recently got myself the latest Toshiba 37AV502U HDTV and to my astonishment, I found that there is actually no compromise on the quality, performance as well as style. Thanks courtesy to the high definition LCD panel along with the greatly advanced video process technology of the Toshiba 37AV502U that I can take pleasure in the marvelous high quality picture. The backlight control system DynaLight helps a lot in monitoring the overall brightness level of each and every video frame along with adjusting the intensity of the backlight in order to maximize the picture contrast ratio. Also, the Native mode feature of this television set contributes tremendously in eliminating the unwanted over scanning and restoring the size of the picture. And the end result is a seamless and deeper picture quality. I was really surprised to see the superb performance that this pocket friendly television offers.
Toshiba LCD HDTV



The TheaterWide and three other modes help in optimizing the television’s overall performance for the widescreen and clear DVD watching. With its digital built-in ATSC/QAM tuner, this television set flaunts off pulling all the kinds of local broadcasts along with unscrambled channels and that too without the problem and cost of installing a set-top box. All I can say is that this television set is surely a clear winner. With the HDMI inputs, this model brings HD connectivity. A brilliant addition for any of the home theatres, this television can even be used as a PC monitor with the help of the PC Input. Now I can easily download my favorite songs and movies and also surf the net on this stunning LCD television.

Toshiba 37 INCH LCD HDTV

No comments:

Post a Comment