2009-02-02

SONY KE-42XBR950 plasma TV Review


SONY KE-42XBR950 plasma TV

Recently, I bought brand new Sony plasma and the features of the plasma are very unique which are rarely seen in other plasmas. The style of the 42” plasma is very unique and it offers the ultimate widescreen effects. Despite of being so large this TV is so slim I can easily keep this television anywhere. It saves the space and provides the complete home and big screen entertainment. One of the best features of the plasma TV is the 1280×768 pixel resolutions which present the ultimate video quality. Its high pixels offer the stunning video quality and the bright images. Its MBT XBR950 Media Receiver allows me to edit the images of my digital camera as it is equipped with the various editing shots. Besides these it is also equipped with the in built tuner for producing the breath taking sound effect. Its multi equalizer produces the excellent sound like the big screen cinema.

I can also attach my camera and video games with the help of its 3 meter DVI interface cable. Earlier I had to face so many difficulties while attaching the video game and camera with the TV as the connector was placed behind the plasma but I am so relaxed that the connector is situated at the front of the plasma. Along with the videogame I can also connect the monitor of my PC with its separate PC unit and the best thing it is also located at the front of the plasma for the better convenience. In addition, it also offers the fantastic VGA cable connection for the better image quality. The power cards of the plasma TV are well maintained and shielded with the box. One of the most unique features of the plasma is that it is equipped with the 15 watt hi-fi speakers along with the 2 in–built speakers.

No comments:

Post a Comment