2009-03-01

JVC LT42X579 42-Inch 1080p LCD HDTV Review



JVC LT42X579 42-Inch 1080p LCD HDTV: Entertain Your Whole Home!

I was gifted by my wife on my birthday a nice gift which will always be dear to me and the whole family indeed. The eldest son of our family almost seems to change his room. He is mostly hooked to our bed room because of the new JVC LT42X579 42-Inch 1080p LCD HDTV. This is the gift that I am talking about. I should admit my wife is really intelligent and she spends better than me in things worth buying. Well jokes apart, I would like to highlight some good features of this LCD TV which is counted one of the best LCDs in the market and that can really enlighten your home just like mine has been enlightened. This LCD falls in the line of the thinnest and finest LCD TV that you can own right now from the market.

The JVC LT42X579 42-Inch 1080p LCD HDTV is equipped with Blu-ray disc power play and display, high resolution video, and audio playback facilities. The technical details of the LCD too are very sophisticated and up to the mark. I loved operating it with the user friendly remote which guides to every thing you can do in this TV. The special details of the TV are - 1920 x 1080p FHD Panel, Dynamic Gamma/ Color Mgmt, QAM/ATSC tuning system, 8msec response time, 176 degrees of viewing angle, and 5000:1 is the contrast feature. There is side access USB PhotoViewer to display and slide show photographs of your family and loved ones.
The JVC LT42X579 42-Inch 1080p LCD HDTV really weighs light with 57.2 pounds. There is no problem in mounting the TV on your wall. What I personally like in this LCD TV is the widescreen full HD 1080P flat panel that provides an amazing display. More than that you have wonderful sound quality, high resolution display, slim edge and other features to give a different experience of TV watching.

JVC LT42X579 42-Inch 1080p LCD HDTV

No comments:

Post a Comment