2009-03-07

Philips 19PFL3403D/27 Review


Philips 19PFL3403D/27 19-Inch LCD HDTV – Great LCD TV!

I purchased this television set to replace the older one in my bedroom. This design has exceptional sound and imaging quality. As per my knowledge, no such television set is introduced in market, great design with wonderful features integrated in it. The remote control works well and has soft buttons to change any channel, also the response time of 5ms was really amazing me. For the enhancement of picture quality, a digital crystal clear engine is also flanked in this television set. Initially, I did not know this and came to know from the user manual. Overall outlook of this flat panel display is substantial and you can never go wrong with it, I assure you for that. Budget oriented customers will never find such a great deal anywhere as it is reasonably priced with medium size. This television set of 19 inches fitted perfectly in my cabinet, I configured my device myself, no major issues occurred while connection.

Philips 19PFL3403D/27 19-Inch LCD HDTV


To be honest, in the starting I was countering some blur and faintness in picture when I connected cable with it, but the problem was solved after some time. For getting maximum output from my device, I have also attached my music system with it, really wonderful sound quality; I don’t have even a single word about that. An outdoor antenna was enough to broadcast all channels without any interruption or unpleasant effects on the sides of the display screen. The menu list is also workable. I was really impressed by the features of “favorites” and preferred channels because I could list up all my favorite channels together. There was no need to browse other channels for navigating the desired channel. So if you are also craving for a medium sized device, go for this if you want to get the best deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment