2009-03-07

NEC AccuSync PV32-AVT LCD HDTV



NEC AccuSync PV32-AVT 32 inch LCD Display Review

I own a two storey local restaurant. The LCD currently in my restaurant offers poor quality of both sound and music. Since there are two storeys in my restaurant, there are two LCDs in each floor. Due to poor sound and video quality, customers often used to complain and gradually I saw a dip in the customer rate. It was then that I realised how badly I was in need of a good surrounding sound LCD television. I had already started looking for good LCD television but not much could catch my fancy. It was then that a friend of mine informed me of the new NEC AccuSync PV32-AVT 32" LCD Display television. I went to my local shopping mall and gave a look at it and I was thoroughly satisfied. This was exactly what I was looking for.

The new NEC AccuSync PV32-AVT 32" LCD Display multimedia applications took my restaurant to new levels of interaction. It is a large-screen display that exhibits feature-rich affordability. It is a real crowd-pleaser and gives my restaurant a unique surrounding sound effect. The display is ideal for restaurants, lobbies, and bars as well as other venues. It targets at maximising crowd intake. It has got an integrated HD tuner that delivers outstanding screen performance. It is also equipped with Detachable True Surround XT speakers which provide virtual surround sound solution. It has also got HDMI connectivity with HDCP support which can connect to the latest, most advanced peripherals. It has also got the XtraView technology which gives some of the widest-angle views in the industry. It has also got an amazing 5000:1 dynamic contrast ratio for enhancing the view. Previously there used to be two speakers each on the two floors of my restaurant but now after I bought the new NEC AccuSync PV32-AVT 32" LCD Display, only one each floor speaker serves my purpose completely.

No comments:

Post a Comment