2009-03-21

Philips 37PFL5322D 37inch LCD HDTV Review


Philips 37PFL5322D 37inch LCD HDTV- an Overview

I purchased the product for my aunt and she really liked the model as this is good value for money. I liked the sturdy stand of the model and my aunt also shared the same opinion. The directions of the model are simple and my aunt even told me on the phone that she found these directions quite simple. The set up of the model is praiseworthy when it comes to easy configuration and I agree with my aunt because I have also found this thing in Philips 37PFL. My aunt was very much impressed with the channel detection feature of the model. We both found the menu of the model interesting and instinctive. My aunt used the co-axial cable and watched some of her favorite program and she liked the whole experience.
My aunt is very keen to gather technical information and owing to this reason, she went to a technician in order to inquire about the technical detail. After going through all technical detail, she decided to go to the home of her friend; there she described the attributes of Philips 37 PFL. Her friend also made her mind to go for this TV. She came to my aunt’s home and watched some of her favorite movies after which even she was very happy with the performance of the product. Channel surfing on this TV can be a wonderful experience as I do lot of channel surfing. As far as quality is concerned, I was pleased to the core. The model offers great brightness and the resolution of the TV is 1366 X 768. My aunt was taken aback at the nice contrast ratio of the product. The diagonal screen of the product is admirable. So, you can go in for the product in order to experience the above- mentioned experience, believe me, you will be on the safer side as far as the issue of affordability is concerned.

No comments:

Post a Comment