2008-12-14

Samsung LN-T3253H 32" LCD HDTV Review


Samsung LN-T3253H 32" LCD HDTV

Samsung LN-T3253H 32" LCD HDTV is a TV that has brought my search for a great LCD to an end. After I placed this LCD in my bedroom, I guess I know alone how intoxicated I am. I would further recommend this TV to all those who are planning to buy a LCD as this so far the best one I have come across myself as well. My Samsung LN-T3253H 32" LCD HDTV as I like to call it is full of incredible features and makes the very experience of watching TV as amazing and magical. Its LCD flat panel sets the features as artistic as it has a very contemporary design with piano black bezel and rounded corners. The bottom speakers that are hidden provide with the best SRS TruSurround XT for stimulate the multi channel audio experience. It has a resolution 1,366 x 768 and effectively scales all the sources to aptly fit pixels. This set is easily compatible with 1080i, 720p and 480p content and also supports downscaled 1080p HD-content. Producing incredible pictures and controls for tweaking the colors and video settings, this can be called as the best HDTV. In fact, the colors it shows are also very accurate with reasonable blacks. What I love about Samsung LN-T3253H 32" LCD HDTV is that it offers various picture adjustments, 3 picture modes, contrast and brightness adjustment and also backlight control. Additionally, it also provides with game mode for supporting the actions with the most recent video-game systems incorporating the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360. This awesome model also offers 3 HDMI connections and an USB port that only increases my love for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment