2008-12-29

Sharp Aquos LC-32D41U 32 inch LCD HDTV Review


Sharp Aquos LC-32D41U 32" LCD HDTV Review

I bought Sharp Aquos LC-32D41U 32" LCD HDTV last Monday after impressed with its stylish appearance and its piano black cabinet which compelled me to install it into my drawing room as a premium decorative. I must expose before you the exclusive features of this amazing TV that include integrated HDTV tuner, bottom mounted speaker and rapid response time of 6 ms via which it produces action scenes with more clarity. With this product, I can enjoy extensive connectivity options as it includes HDMI inputs and DVI connections via which I can connect my other digital favorites such as camcorders with it and can view online content on my TV. This product is made exclusively of Sharp's proprietary Advanced-Super-View (ASV) LCD panel technology which allows more light in the images and increases the contrast ratio so as to make the dark and light scenes look more clearer and real like never before.

This product includes Quick Shoot video circuitry which allows better view of high speed scene transitions which usually happens in action movies. I am highly flattered by its innovative screen technology having low reflection coating which reduces light effects from inner lightning such as of bulbs and outer light source such as sunlight. Now I can enjoy an unscrambled view of my favorite TV program or movie without any network troubles as this brand has built-in QAM/ATSC/NTSC tuners. I can enjoy 1366 x 768-pixel HDTV resolution on the screen of this brand. The wide viewing angle of 176 degrees allows me to have equally good view of all the TV programs from any corner of my home. With so many exclusive features, i am feeling proud for having this amazing TV brand at my home.

No comments:

Post a Comment