2008-12-14

SONY Bravia L-Series KDL-37L4000 37-inch LCD HDTV Review


SONY Bravia L-Series KDL-37L4000 37-inch

I had a really bad impression of the LCDs until I chanced upon the SONY Bravia L-Series KDL-37L4000 37-inch LCD. I had no idea that a LCD can be so satisfying and immaculate in its services. It is so because I have had two LCDs before and they have been really disastrous experiences. If it were not for the repeated saying of my best friend, I would not have opted for any other LCD ever. But I am glad I did else I would have been ignorant of this great LCD always. With two HDMI inputs, incredible picture quality and sophisticated designs, SONY Bravia L-Series KDL-37L4000 has actually won my heart. I can connect it very easily to the most recent HDMI enabled sources and get great HD-quality entertainment at any given point of time. Having wide view angles and fast-panel response time it makes it possible to enjoy the video entertainment amply. It has amazing features like standard, clear and dynamic voice audio modes, parental control (with the help of which I can put a check that my kids do not watch adult channels), multiple-language display (English, French and Spanish), various picture modes (vivid, custom and standard), and a resolution of 16:9 HD 720p. It is energy star compliant and is compatible with VESA hole Spacing. In fact, it also has the provision for watching TV on normal mode, full mode, zoom mode and the wide zoom mode. To add, it has a great design and appealing black gloss color having chrome accents which add to the décor of my house and get me enough compliments.

No comments:

Post a Comment