2008-12-14

Sharp Aquos LC37GP1U 37" LCD HDTV Review


Sharp Aquos LC37GP1U 37" LCD HDTV review

For past couple of months, I was surfing the Internet so as to know the best TV brand available in the market. Luckily, I got to see Sharp Aquos LC37GP1U 37" LCD HDTV which has got ravishing reviews from its users around the world. I got so impressed that I purchased this TV on the very next day. This product is a privilege for those in love with video games as it is the first TV brand including state of the art video games technology. This product has vyper drive game mode which makes me feel thoroughly amused while I am playing the video game. I can connect all my favorite video games to the TV as it includes side mounted terminals which assist video games connections. In order to activate the side terminals, I click the “game” button on the customary remote and get it activated as quickly as never before. The video games in this product look exceptionally clear with the help of features such as six 1080p-compatible Terminals including 2 component, 3 HDMI and 1 DVI-1. Words are not enough to describe the premium quality of images which I am viewing in this product featuring astonishing response time of 6ms. The contrast ratio of 8500:1 makes me feel amused with which the images look so real and clear. The full HD 1080p resolution assists the brand to produce clear and smooth audio images. The wide viewing angle of 176 degrees allows me to have a clear look of the TV images from any corner of the room. I can enjoy a wide color spectrum in the TV programs with the feature such as 4-wavelength backlight system. With exclusive feature such as 10Wx2 audio, I can explore a rocking audio experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment