2008-12-16

SONY KLV32S400A 32 inch LCD HDTV Multi-System Dual Review


SONY KLV32S400A 32" Multi-System Dual


I was looking forward to watch the international cricket series when my TV got dead. I was really furious as I feared I will miss the most significant of the overs. I had to get myself a good and affordable set before the series began in a day’s time. I got myself a SONY KLV32S400A and believe me; it really served me in the most extraordinary way. This great TV is one thing that changed the very experience of watching cricket at home and made feel really blissful to have availed it at the very right time.

This great HDTV has three HDMI inputs along with PC input features of video enhancing. The motion flow processor is something that allows really better display of the sports scenes, movie scenes and other rapidly moving images making it all the way appealing. The 10 bit video panel basically allows natural reproduction of the colors, the 24P true-Cinema processor allows the view of blu ray movies easily like at the theatres, and ant video signal can be seen at it conveniently. The built in speakers comprise two 5W x 2 speakers and deliver great sound. This is why my kids also love it a lot as they like to dance when the amazing sounds are on. Then, as it has the V Chip technology, I can restrict the viewing of certain channels by my kids and thus check their access. The best part is also that the light sensors of this particular set allow the brightness of the picture level to get optimized as per the available light. This also is a very advantageous feature as then there is no fear of damaging the eye sight at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment