2008-12-15

SONY Bravia N-Series KDL-37N4000 37-Inch Review


SONY Bravia N-Series KDL-37N4000 37-Inch

I am a gadget freak and love to change my electronic equipments in quite some time as soon as I find a new model or latest technology. SONY Bravia N-Series KDL-37N4000 37-Inch has come up a little surprise to me as I find it so complete that I do not wish like changing it ever at all. This product is like a dream product having all the requisite and desired features to satiate my technological anticipations. I wonder why it took so late to hit the market or else I could have owned it earlier. This incredible looking system with piano gloss black hue with accents of chrome has an equally incredible 5.1 instant surround-speaker system (with a built in 20 W sub woofer) which includes the Digital Media Port by Sony. This makes it very easy to access the content from a large variety of the digital-media devices. Along with this it also has HDMI CEC (BRAVIA Theatre Sync) and the BRAVIA Engine 2TM (with Advanced Contrast Enhancer) that ensures amazing picture quality. The awesome features of this LCD include a great resolution of 16:9 HD 720p, PC Input 1 x 1, Dolby Digital Pro Logic II, channel speakers (rear), 6 speakers, standard digital amplifier, MTS stereo system, great surround effect (movie, matrix, virtual and music), automatic steady sound volume control and a lot more. I was glad to find that the SONY Bravia N-Series KDL-37N4000 comes with the supplied accessories like the RM – YD026 remote control, type AA x 2 Batteries, online registration card, warranty card, quick set up guide, open source software flyer, operating instructions, pedestal, 2m x 1 DIN cable and 7.5m x 2 satellite speaker cables.

No comments:

Post a Comment