2008-12-14

Sharp Aquos LC-37SH20U 37" LCD HDTV Review


Sharp Aquos LC-37SH20U 37" LCD HDTV review

Last Monday, I installed Sharp Aquos LC-37SH20U 37" LCD HDTV in my living room and trust me I got flattering compliments from whoever saw this product in my room. I can now save my money which I usually spend in watching movies in the theatre as this LCD HDTV provides theatre entertainment to me. With this product I am assured of non stop entertainment for years to come as it includes 60,000-hour long life screen. The most relaxing feature of this product is the inclusion of ATSC tuners by which I can view several TV channels without set top box requirements. The QAM tuner in it allows me an unscrambled view of all my favorite TV programs and movies. With amazing features such as 1366 x 768-pixel resolution and aspect ratio of 16:9, I can now enjoy my favorite movie in my desired format. This product has brightness rating of 450 candela per square meter by which I can enjoy vivid pictures even when the TV is placed near light sources such as windows and doors. The 170-degree viewing angle allows all my roommates to view the images with full clarity from any and every corner of the room. The contrast ratio of 800:1 in the TV allows the scenes to appear with amazing color clearness making it look amazingly beautiful and rich in colors. This LCD TV includes 12 ms response time which makes the fast moving video look systematized and not zigzag. With the two stereo speakers mounted at the bottom, I can enjoy amazing sound effects and beats of songs. So, I can say that this model is having all those exclusive features which can make this LCD TV an addictive home accessory for consumers like me.

No comments:

Post a Comment