2009-01-07

Sharp Aquos LC-32SB24U 32 inch LCD HDTV Review


Sharp Aquos LC-32SB24U 32" LCD HDTV

This brand is amazing and a must buy for you all, and I am saying this from my personal experience. Last week I bought this TV and installed it in my drawing room so as to flaunt its distinctive design before the guests visiting my place. With this product, I have experienced unmatchable image quality such as high brightness. The high contrast ratio of 800:1 allows me to experience smooth and clear view of implausible images of both dark and bright scenes. Now I can view the TV for long hours without getting worried of ill effects such as low vision or under eye dark circles as this product includes low-reflection ratio and is designed so as to assure glare protection. The wide viewing angle of 160°H x 150°V in this product allows me to have clear and closer view of all the television programs and movies from any part of my room. The product includes built-in ATSC, QAM and NTSC tuners which allow me to have an unscrambled view of all my favorite TV channels without set top box requirement. The high brightness ratio of 500 candela per square meter allows the TV to produce clearer and brighter images even if I place it near window, doors or light sources. The HDMI input in the TV allows me to connect other digital devices such as camcorders with it. The amazing response time of 8ms allows me unmatchable view of fast moving scenes without making the images look blurred. The most alluring feature of this TV which can attract corporate people like me is that this product has PC input via which I can turn its monitor to PC monitor and can accomplish online work.

No comments:

Post a Comment