2009-01-18

Sharp LC-32D43U 32-inch LCD HDTV Review


Sharp LC-32D43U 32" LCD HDTV

I bought this brand last Monday as I got highly influenced by its elegant design and as I expected it added modish appeal to the interior décor of my drawing room. The aspect ratio of 16:9 allows me to view clearer images of incredible scenes shown in television movies and programs. The amazing contrast ratio of 6000:1 produces the dark and bright scenes with full clarity and I sometimes feel like the scene is happening actually before me and not in TV. The most appealing feature of this TV model is that it has 1366 x 768 resolutions capacity which makes the scene look so real and clear like never before. The incredible capacity to reproduce colors in images in accord with the eye soothe level of the viewers like me is what makes this brand an exclusive one. With the 6ms response time, I can view my favorite action scenes with amazing clarity and in a systematized manner. The wide viewing angle of 176°H x 176°V allows me to enjoy television serials from any and every corner of my house. This TV model has built-in ATSC / QAM / NTSC tuners which eliminates set top box requirement and offers me unscrambled view of all the television programs and movies. With features such as 2 HDMI inputs and PC inputs, I can attach other digital devices such as camcorders with it and can accomplish online job. With this TV model, I am offered wall mount brackets, which eliminate wall mounting applications usually required in installing the TV in home. Now I can see clear and bright images even when the TV is placed near light sources such as windows or under tube light as it includes high brightness level of 450 candela per square meter.

No comments:

Post a Comment