2009-01-08

Panasonic VIERA 32 Iinch LCD HDTV Review


Panasonic VIERA 32" LCD HDTV

I found this product amazingly appealing at a very first glance and so bought it as a gift for my wife’s birthday. Trust me, this product has all those features which can influence you to invest in this well-featured model from the famous Panasonic brand. With 32 inches widescreen HDTV and aspect ratio of 16:9, my wife can now have a clearer view of images of all the TV programs and I always see a smile of contentment on her face. My wife is a big fan of television serials and with this TV model having built-in QAM cable TV tuner, she can enjoy an unscrambled view of numerous television channels without set top box requirements. The built-in digital and analog tuners assist in on-air broadcasts but with an antenna and thus my wife can enjoy unmatchable pleasure of viewing her favorite television serials without any network troubles. The inclusion of exclusive features such as IPS alpha LCD panel allows clearer and improved images in TV programs and movies from varied angles in my room. The most alluring feature of this product is its 1920 x 1080 pixels resolution. This product includes high contrast ratio of 10000:1 which produces clearer and smoother images thereby amusing me and my wife like heaven. The wide viewing angle of 178 degree allows us to view the TV programs and movies with full clarity from all the corners of my house. I can now run the home theater components in this product with a single remote control’s button as it includes exclusive feature such as Viera LinK HDAVI Control. My wife and I and can now enjoy world class art and photography with the GalleryPlayer inside this attractive product.

1 comment:

  1. I agree the 32" Panasonic LCD televisions are very good.
    ==================================================
    http://www.digitaldirect.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete