2009-01-26

SONY Bravia KDL-40W3000 40" LCD HDTV Review


SONY Bravia KDL-40W3000 40inch LCD HDTV

I’ve been watching my SONY Bravia KDL-40W3000 40" LCD HDTV for two months now and I agree with its positive reviews posted all over the Internet. The picture quality is outstanding and the color palettes are awesome. I cannot imagine more realistic pictures on a TV set. First of all, this is a beautiful TV set and perfectly matches my interior décor. It is easy to be installed and I required to professional help to do that. I just took 10 minutes to open the box, haul it to the stand and connect it to the HDMI cables. Navigation through the menu is extremely easy and is very much similar to that in a PSP. The remote has a lot of short cuts which are good enough for an impatient soul like me. At first, I chose another set at the store, but when I saw this TV, I decided to change my decision, and I am happy to do that. The contrast is 16,000 as compared to 7000 in many other TVs. The set also offers a variety of inputs and I have even tried the component, HDMI and Coax. This TV gave the best output and I was not at all confused to buy which one. In short, SONY Bravia KDL-40W3000 40" LCD HDTV is a wonderful TV which is easy to navigate, easy to set up and provides the best quality picture possible in an LCD HDTV. There are several varieties of inputs that you can enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment