2009-01-18

Toshiba 32AV502U 32 inches LCD HDTV Review


Toshiba 32AV502U 32" LCD HDTV

I bought this brand last Thursday after influenced by the amazing reviews which this brand has received from its users around the world. I first got attracted by the affordable price and stylish design of this TV from the very famous Toshiba brand. I must expose before you that this brand includes exclusive features such as 32" widescreen HDTV having aspect ratio of 16:9 which I can chose according to my eye soothe. The most astonishing quality of this product is the high gloss black finish of it which catches attention of all the guests who come to my place and end up giving me flattering compliments for purchasing this beautiful TV model. I am thoroughly flattered by the exclusive features of this TV brand such as CineSpeed 8-bit LCD panel having 1366 x 768 pixels resolution via which I can enjoy bigger and clearer TV images like never before.
With the built-in QAM cable TV tuner, digital and analog tuners such as ATSC and NTSC tuners, I can now enjoy an unscrambled view of all the TV programs and movies without set top box requirements. The digital and analog tuners inside this TV model allow on air broadcasts thereby eliminating network troubles and allowing me to view countless cable channels. I am extremely happy to enjoy special features such as dynalight backlight, discrete IR codes and vesa compatibility of this TV brand. The most premium feature of this brand which I must disclose before you is that it includes TheaterWide Picture Modes via which I can feel theater effect while watching my favorite movies in this TV brand. With so many exclusive features, I am extremely happy and feeling proud for making smart investment by purchasing Toshiba 32AV502U 32" LCD HDTV.

No comments:

Post a Comment