2009-01-03

Samsung LN-S4092D 40 inch LCD HDTV Review


Samsung LN-S4092D 40" LCD HDTV Review


TV is the most appealing electronic at any home and that is why I did extensive research on review websites before I came to the decision of buying Samsung LN-S4092D 40" LCD HDTV for my home. I am thankful to the Samsung brand for this TV delivers more than what it promised in the review websites. My friends and guests showered flattering compliments e after getting impressed by the sleek design and deep dark black color of this TV. Now I can enjoy unscrambled view of all TV programs and movies as it includes built-in ATSC/NTSC tuners which eliminates network troubles and delivers unlimited cable channels without set top box requirements. The exclusive feature such as game mode in this TV enhances color clarity of the dark scenes and sharpens the pictures of all the TV programs and movies.

The images on my TV look so real and clear that I sometimes feel like being in the shooting area of the scenes. This amazing clarity of scenes is made possible by features in it such as 1366 x 768-pixel resolution, 5000:1 contrast ratio and amazing response time of 8ms. With wide viewing angle of 178 degrees and brightness of 500 candela per square meter, I can get clear view of TV programs from all the corners of my room. The best feature which caught my impression the most is the extensive connectivity options which am offered with this TV such as HDMI (2 rear), composite (1 side, 3 rear), component (1side, 1 rear), PC RGB (1 rear), S-video (1 side, 1 rear) and RF (2 rear). With the all new Samsung LN-S4092D 40" LCD HDTV at home, I can listen to TV songs with unmatchable surround and bass blaster effect as this TV includes Bottom mounted speakers. With so many exclusive features, I am thoroughly satisfied and am feeling proud on my decision of purchasing Samsung LN-S4092D 40" LCD HDTV

No comments:

Post a Comment