2009-01-19

SONY Bravia KDL-40Z4100/B 40inch LCD HDTV Review


SONY Bravia KDL-40Z4100/B 40" LCD HDTV – Black

The SONY Bravia KDL-40Z4100/B 40" LCD HDTV – Black is the best TV in the market which sends down the XBR to a notch. The contrast and colors are gorgeous and the broadcast of 1080i looks as good as a Blue-ray on this product’s panel. Also, there are 4 HDMI inputs, a USB and a LAN connection. I’ve been using this set for 3 weeks now and completely satisfied with its performance. When I went to one of the stores to find out LCD of my choice, I could not take my eyes from this wonder LCD. Then one of my friends told me that he had been using televisions of Sony for many years and that he has no complaints about the company. Apart from that, it is a reputable company and no doubt the products manufactured by it are also excellent. I decided to change my choice and started researching over the Internet about the performance of this TV that was always on my mind. I ordered my set through a reputable website and I was just satisfied with the delivery process. I must admit that I am extremely satisfied with the decision made. The quality of picture is just breathtaking and many times I forget that I am watching the whole thing happening live before my eyes. The exterior color and material used on the set also perfectly matches with the décor of my room and this makes it more lovable for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment