2009-01-29

SONY Bravia KDL-40W4100 40inch LCD HDTV Review


SONY Bravia KDL-40W4100 40" LCD HDTV

I wanted to enhance my digital home entertainment and with that purpose in mind, I purchased my new SONY Bravia KDL-40W4100 40" LCD HDTV. The fashionable display of my new TV has brought advanced technology of video to my fingertips and has enhanced my drawing room’s décor with its stylish bezel and sleek design. The PC-PIP feature of the TV allows me to watch it along with using my computer. As I had a usual 26 inches television before that, my new TV has dramatically changed the way I see movies and my favorite baseball matches. The advanced technology used in this TV has created new standards for performance of pictures with lifelike and smooth quality of images. Some of the features I like most in this TV include built-in DMex functionality, 3D graphics, integrated program of TV guide, Bravia Engine and ACE (Advanced Contrast Enhancer) that uses real-time processing of images for dynamically adjusting backlight levels to improve the contrast without any masking. Other excellent features of this TV include voice zoom, black color piano gloss, 24p true cinema capability, S-Force Front Surround and digital amplifier. The dimensions of the TV are 25.5 x 38.9 x 4.4 inches and it weights only around 45 pounds. Full 1080 pixels, PS-3 systems and blue-ray disc players are just excellent for a technology geek like me. The in-built TV guide continually delivers updated programs listing and it is available without any phone connection or subscription fees. Sony is the first brand to integrate this program and it is really excellent.

No comments:

Post a Comment