2009-01-14

Sharp Dictaphone AQUOS LC-37D43U LCD 37 inch HDTV Review


Sharp Dictaphone AQUOS LC-37D43U LCD 37" HDTV

Couple of weeks before I bought a Sharp Dictaphone AQUOS LC- 37D4 LCD 37” HDTV Television and to tell you the truth I have entered a new world of entertainment. The performance offered by this TV model is far excellent compared to other TV models available in the market. I can call it a revolution in the field of entertainment as it offers all the features that everyone is looking for. I go into the core of a product before I began my appreciation and I don’t consider a product only from its appearance. So, why I considered buying a Sharp Dictaphone Aquos LC-37D43U LCD is because it has 720p resolution, 6ms response time, 1200:1 contrast ratio and a 450 cd/m˛ brightness rating. Combining all these features, it offers me an ultimate LCD viewing experience. This unique model is also equipped with Sharp’s Emmy award-winning LCD technology with a breathtaking color purity that make this model a next-generation TV that offers high-definition picture quality. This model also has a built in ATSC and NTSC tuners that can receive digital as well as analog broadcast signals. Moreover, it allows me to connect it with varieties of external devices including my PC through its multiple video inputs such as 2 HDMI, 2 HD Component inputs and a 15 pin D-sub inputs. One of its features that I like most is the 176ş viewing angle which allows me to see the phenomenal picture from any part of my room. As a matter of fact, I am definitely satisfied with the performance of Sharp Dictaphone AQUOS LC-37D43U LCD 37’ HDTV.

No comments:

Post a Comment