2009-01-05

Samsung LN-S4095D 40 inch LCD HDTV Review


Samsung LN-S4095D 40" LCD HDTV


I longed for some realistic and natural home entertainment and thus I purchased myself a Samsung LN-S4095D. After using it, I realized this is the best LCD HDTV that I have come across so far in the forty years of my life. Not only is it exceptionally well as far as its technical aspects are concerned, but this is also a very sleek and good looking model that adds to the ambience a special spark.

It has two HDMI connections (high definition multimedia interface), two component video inputs, side A/ V inputs, S- Video, composite video input; PC input (RGB) and is VESA compatible. It has amazing sound quality as there are hidden speakers at the bottom, SRS TruSurround XT and 10 W x 2 as audio quality. the HD Grade pixel resolution of 1920 (H) x 1080 (V), the aspect ratio of wide screen, S- PVA panel, and the built in digital ATSC tuner make it all the more happening. The dynamic contrast-ratio of the HDTV is 6000:1 and the awesome 178 degree viewing angle provides with wonderful viewing with family.

The best feature about this Samsung LN-S4095D is that it has a very rapid response time of 8 ms and 10 bit Cold Cathode Fluorescent Lamp (CCFL). Owing to the new game mode that is duly optimized, this HDTV has also become a hot favorite with my young ones. Also, I can control their TV watching of any adult content by the V Chip system; they are always in parental check. The PIP or the Picture- in- picture feature is also there that allows me to view TV programs and the PC sources or video simultaneously very conveniently.

No comments:

Post a Comment