2009-01-08

LG 37LG30DC 37 inch LCD HDTV Review


LG 37LG30DC 37" LCD HDTV

Lately I bought LG 37LG30DC 37" LCD HDTV by getting impressed with its high review ratings. I have installed this TV in the drawing room of my home because of its aesthetically pleasing look. My family has praised me like heaven for buying such an excellent TV model having appealingly slim and sleek design. Pleasant style is the most premium quality of this product which has added modish appeal to the interior décor of my drawing room. This product includes exclusive features such as amazing sound and video reproduction. Now I need not to visit theatres to watch latest movies as this product delivers sound and images with a theater effect.
The exclusive feature such as XD image processing makes the images look clear and closer and so I feel as if I am watching the movie on a widescreen like that in a theatre. The most alluring feature of this product is the 20W speaker system and SRS TruSurround XT surround sound which produces amazing surround and bass blaster effect. The exceptionally rocking beats and sound effect of the songs coming on TV makes my neighbors think that some dance party is going on in my house and I have made DJ arrangements whereas that sound effect was that of songs on my TV. The premium feature which appeals me the most is that this product includes clear voice technology which eliminates background noise so as to deliver above par dialogue quality in all the TV programs and movies.

No comments:

Post a Comment